Skynet grants our clients access to the premier aircraft within the timeframe their schedule demands.
- Access to 5000 Airports in the US
- More than 99% dispatch reliability rate
Skynet’s charter department is on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. As a Skynet client, you work closely with a team of highly experienced charter professionals. All it takes is one telephone call to arrange your entire itinerary and specific requirements
Planning the details of your trip is just the beginning of the services Skynet provides to our clients. Your dedicated team will continuously track the progress of your trip and make sure that every detail is addressed.
- Hotel Reservations
- Ground Transportation
- In-Flight Catering
- Destination Excursions
- In-Flight Entertainment
- Business Services
- Special Event Management
- We operate our charter services under the stringent mandates of FAR Part 135 Air Carrier Certificate of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- We operate and manage one of the most technologically advanced single engine turbo-prop in the air today. Our FAA approved maintenance programs are designed to ensure passenger safety, extend the service life of an aircraft and protect you and your investment.
- Our pilots train annually in the finest, simulators and aircraft at facilities. Everything from minor and major systems malfunctions, on-board fires, cabin decompression and emergency landing procedures are trained, practiced, and checked in the simulators, replicating actual emergency scenarios.
While you may recognize some of our clients by name, we maintain strict confidentiality standards that protect the identities of each and every one of our clients without exception.